This integration via app automation platform Zapier will let you automatically create Smartsheet rows from new emails parsed by mailparser.io. It's a simple way to keep from copying and pasting your email data into Smartsheet.
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your email workflows from mailparser.io to Smartsheet. Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Add Smartsheet rows from emails parsed by mailparser.io
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- Authorize Zapier to connect to your mailparser.io account and access your data. Log in to mailparser.io and navigate to your inbox. Choose "Webhooks" in the left menu and then add a new "Zapier Integration". Then, copy the URL from the Zap builder and paste it into the "Zapier Webhook URL" field.
- Make sure your mailparser.io inbox has at least one existing email and test your Trigger by clicking, "OK, I did this". This will pull in test data to help you complete the setup of your Zap.
- Next, you'll create your Action step, sending your parsed email data to Smartsheet. Enter your Smartsheet credentials to connect your account to Zapier and choose which sheet to send the parsed data to.
- This is the most important step of setting up your Zap. You're telling Zapier what to do with the data it's grabbing from your parsed emails. Use the drop-downs in each Smartsheet field to map the parsed data to Smartsheet.
- After testing that step, turn on your Zap and you're ready to go! From now on, new emails parsed through Mailparser.io will create new rows in Smartsheet.
Looking for more ideas? Here are some of the most popular mailparser.io automations through Zapier.