Automatically add or update contacts in ActiveCampaign from emails parsed via mailparser.io. If you've imported one too many contacts by hand, this integration - via app automation platform Zapier - can save you hours of manual work.
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your workflows from mailparser.io to ActiveCampaign. Each Zap has one app as the **trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically
**Note: This integration was built by Zapier, if you have a question, it's best to get in touch with them here.
Add Parsed Email Contacts to ActiveCampaign
If you receive emails with customer contact information and have ever wanted to add them as new contacts in ActiveCampaign (or update their existing contact info), you can now do that with the help of Zapier.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- Start by creating a Zap that automatically takes your newly parsed emails and uses that data to add or update contacts in ActiveCampaign. Click the "Use this Zap" button here to get started.
- Log in to mailparser.io and navigate to your inbox. Choose "Webhooks" in the left menu and add a new "Zapier Integration". Then, copy the URL from your Zap above and paste it into the "Zapier Webhook URL" field.
- Test your connection by sending an email to that mailparser.io inbox. After you've sent the test email, click "OK, I did this" in the Zap editor.
- Next, you'll create your Action step, creating or updating a contact in ActiveCampaign.
- Enter your ActiveCampaign credentials to connect your account to Zapier.
- This is the most important step in setting up your Zap. You're telling Zapier what to do with the data from mailparser.io. Use the dropdowns in each ActiveCampaign field to map the mailparser.io email data to ActiveCampaign. The more email information you parse with mailparser.io, the more fields you can populate in ActiveCampaign.
- After testing that step, your Zap will be turned on and you're ready to go! From now on, email addresses parsed from your selected mailparser.io inbox will be added to ActiveCampaign as new contacts. If that ActiveCampaign contact already exists, the contact info will be updated.