Looking for an integration that we haven't built yet? Zapier is a service that can help you connect mailparser.io to most - or maybe even all of the other tools you use throughout your day. Our Zapier email parser integration allows automated connections (called Zaps), sets up in minutes with no coding, & can automate many of your workflows. Each Zap has one app as the **trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Zapier also has several other features that can help you save time, like tools that convert currency, allow you to run any JS or Python you want, and schedule recurring actions. Mailparser also offers an email parser alternative to Zapier.
**Note: This integration was built by Zapier, so if you have a question, it's best to get in touch with them here.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account. From there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps that can help you automatically add new parsed email addresses to an email list, get message alerts with new parsed data, and more. You can use any of the pre-made Zap templates to be guided step-by-step through setting up automation, or you can build a Zap from scratch in just a few minutes (and without any coding!).
How to connect mailparser.io to your Zapier account
1. To build a Zap from scratch, click "Make a Zap" and search for mailparser.io as the Trigger app. This means when something happens in mailparser.io it will trigger an event in another app.
2. Log in to mailparser.io and navigate to your inbox. Choose "Webhooks" in the left menu and then add a new "Zapier Integration". Then, copy the URL from your Zap and paste it into the "Zapier Webhook URL" field.
3. Test your connection by sending an email to that mailparser.io inbox. After you've sent the test email, click "OK, I did this" in the Zap editor.
4. Let's say you receive emails from a contact form on your website. With Zapier, you can grab the email address from that form and add it to a MailChimp list automatically. If you don't use MailChimp, Zapier integrates with 750+ apps, so they're sure to support your favorite business tool. For this example, search for MailChimp in the Action step of your Zap and connect your account.
5. Choose the Add/Update Subscriber Action. This is the most important step of setting up your Zap. You're telling Zapier what to do with the data it's grabbing from mailparser.io Use the drop-downs in each MailChimp field to map the mailparser.io data to MailChimp.
6. After testing that step, your Zap will be turned on and you're ready to go! From now on, email addresses parsed via mailparser.io will be added to MailChimp as new subscribers.