Yes! Mailparser supports extracting data from DOC/DOCX attachments.
How it works:
- To import, attach a DOC/DOCX file to an email you send to a Mailparser.io inbox:
- Mailparser will ingest the email and attachment.
- To extract text and/or table data from the DOCX file, create a new parsing rule in the Rules tab
- Select ‘Attachment’ as the data source:
- Select DOC or DOCX in the 'Filter by type' dropdown:
From this point, you will create parsing rules to extract individual elements in the document, like a specific field or a table - if you have any questions or run into trouble please let us know at email@example.com!